All funds received from volunteers are used to sustain the Turtle Trax sea turtle nesting beach conservation projects.
Playa San Miguel and Costa de Oro
- 1 Week = USD 550.00
- Each additional week = USD 520.00
San Miguel (w/Wifi)
- Each week = USD 600.00
Costa de Oro (each week / shared “ranchito” and pool)
- 1 Pax = USD 750.00
- 2 Pax = USD 1,450.00
- 3 Pax = USD 1,650.00
- 4 Pax = USD 1,850.00
- 5 Pax = USD 2,050.00
Travel Assistance Packages
Turtle Trax provides an optional travel package that helps get volunteers from the airport in San Jose, Costa Rica to the projects on the Pacific Coast. The package includes airport pick-ups and deliveries, hotel accommodation, and transport to and from the projects sites. When using the travel assistance, all flights should be booked to arrive and depart from Juan Santa Maria International Airport (SJO) in San Jose, Costa Rica.
The cost is $300 per person, which includes the following
- Airport pick-up
- First night accommodations in a San Jose hotel
- Delivery to and from the bus station
- Bus fare to and from the project
- Last night accommodation in a San Jose hotel
- Airport drop-off
Note: if travelling in a group, the prices can be lowered.
- The total amount of money owed must be paid on arrival.
- Both US Dollars and Costa Rican Colones are accepted.
- The closest ATM to the project is an hour long bus ride away, so the money must be withdrawn before travelling to the projects.
2. Bank Wire Transfer
- Fastest, most secure and easiest method
- An additional $35 must be paid to caver bank fees
- Only US currency accepted
- Required information:
USD Account # 100-02-032-600344-0
Beneficiary: Turtle Trax S.A.
Bank address: Av 1 y 3, calle 4. San Jose, Costa Rica
Details: Full name of volunteer